HREG April 30th Meeting

  • Roxanne Boyer
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6 7:41 PM
      The next HREG quarterly meeting will be Sunday, April 30th from 2:00 to 4:00pm at Texas Southern University (see www.txses.org/hreg/events.php for a map with directions to TSU).  We will meet in Room 205 of the Science and Technology Building.

      We are honored to have Russel Smith as our speaker.  Russel has been an integral part of renewable energy in Texas, and is currently the Executive Director of the Texas Renewable Energy Industries Association.  He was presented with a special award from the Interstate Renewable Energy Council last year in 2005, and if I may quote the Solar Reflector, "Texas couldn't have any more loyal renewable energy advocate than Russel Smith..."  (See front page of Winter 2006 Edition)

      Please bring your friends and welcome Russel to Houston.  I have asked him to speak on what you and I can do to promote renewable energy.  It is certainly very important and you won't want to miss out!

      See you there,
      Chris Boyer
      HREG Vice President

    • Lattimore, Joyce H
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 17 6:52 AM

        The room number is 225, Technology Building, entrance at Wheeler and Ennis and parking on Wheeler Street.

        The next HREG quarterly meeting will be Sunday, April 30th from 2:00 to 4:00pm at Texas Southern University (see www.txses.org/hreg/events.php for a map with directions to TSU).  We will meet in Room 205 of the Science and Technology Building .

        We are honored to have Russel Smith as our speaker.  Russel has been an integral part of renewable energy in Texas , and is currently the Executive Director of the Texas Renewable Energy Industries Association.  He was presented with a special award from the Interstate Renewable Energy Council last year in 2005, and if I may quote the Solar Reflector, " Texas couldn't have any more loyal renewable energy advocate than Russel Smith..."  (See front page of Winter 2006 Edition)

        Please bring your friends and welcome Russel to Houston .  I have asked him to speak on what&n bsp;you and I can do to promote renewable energy.  It is certainly very important and you won't want to miss out!

        See you there,

        Chris Boyer

        HREG Vice President