RE: [hreg] Friday, House party - movie on climate, wind power

  • Anne Kelly
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2006
      Mike, I really am not sure who or how many will be
      coming, so please come and we will make room. It's
      the first movie night..I'd love to borrow the PeakOil
      movie. Maybe we can have this event monthly, if
      there's interest.

      Anne

      --- Mike and Samantha Coley <jmc1007@...> wrote:

      > Do you have room for one more? I actually bought
      > the movie, PeakOil. Is this the first meeting for
      > you guys? Thx..
      >
      > Mike
      > On Friday, March 31, 2006, at 11:46AM, Anne Kelly
      > <anniemktx@...> wrote:
      >

      > ><<Original Attached>>

      ---------------------------------
      Jay - Sorry, I didn't even think about kids. My 14
      year old experienced babysitter daughter will be happy
      to entertain a few kids in the bedroom while we watch
      the movies. One movie is 30 minutes, one is 11
      minutes. Discussion is as long as we'd like. Hope
      you can make it.

      Anne

      protection around
      http://mail.yahoo.com