Climate Protection Meeting Sunday, 4/2/06

  • Nan Hildreth
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30 3:56 PM
      Houston Climate Protection Alliance meets Sunday, 2:30 pm at First
      Unitarian Universalist Church, 5200 Fannin. On the agenda is
      reports on projects in process and clarifying our goals and plan for
      the rest of the year. www.HoustonClimateProtection.org

      Nan Hildreth, Houston
      713-842-6643 NanHildreth@...
      713-443-3104 cell
      3939 Luca St.
      Houston, Tx 77021
    • Bashir Syed
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30 5:08 PM
        Nan:
        I would have come to this meeting but I have an appointment with my Tax-person.  But I would be very much interested to know any significant findings and planned projects. Best wishes,

        Bashir A. Syed