Re: member of hreg

  • Bashir Syed
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2006
      Dear Evelyn:
      I am very glad to learn that you are interested in the welfare of inhabitants of this planet. Just yesterday, the top scientists reported on BBC about the making of a future disaster which is entirely man-made. They reported steady increase in the emission levels and now the repoted level of Carbon dioxide in the air (the main component in our atmosphere (380 parts per million or ppm) which absorbs Infra Red component of Solar Energy or Radiation and contributes to the Earth Warming - not a fiction but a proven reality). I am forwarding this note to our company President, Mr. Mukhtar, to let him know about your interest. We are currently in a revamping phase of our company and as soon as we decide to expand our business (which is quite likely) we will keep you informed. I had proposed to Houston Renewable Energy Group (HREG) for tutorial classes and if we can get a place with an Overhead or Multi-Media Projector, I would be willing to participate in this effort to bring in more people who can make this world a better place for our future generations to live. Man's survival on this planet only depends on using Energy which is natural and inexhaustible from SUN (all other forms like Wind/Microhydro, and Biomass are caused by SUN). I am forwarding this note to Micheal Ewert, Pres. of HREG to pursue this educational effort which can help our members a great deal - i.e learning from each other. I will be travelling to China to attend Asia's largest Solar Exhibition and Conference in the last week of May, 2006 and would either have time before that event or in late June/July to take part in this volunteer effort. With best wishes,

      Bashir A. Syed
      Senior Member, International Solar Energy Society
      Vice-President, EnerTech Enterprises, Inc.