More info on CEC Delegate Position

  • jclem412@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2000
      Feliciano (et al),

      Thanks for your interest in being an HREG delegate to the CEC at 3015
      Richmond in Houston. I will repeat what was mailed to me:

      "CEC Delegates are the liaisons between your organization and CEC. Delegates
      receive CEC mailings and invitations to special events (including bi-monthly
      delegate luncheons). Delegates are also voting members at the CEC annual
      meeting held each February."

      Please feel free to contact Marcia Carter, Administrative Director, at the
      CEC (713) 524-4232 for more information. If you have decided to be a
      delegate, you can e-mail >> issues@... to provide your name,
      intent, and contact information. Thanks.

      Jonathan