Re: [hreg] DVD "Power of the Sun,"

  • Roxanne Boyer
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 7 3:47 PM
      The link Bashir gave refered to the ability to purchase the CD at the UCB or USC (I forgot which) Bookstore.

      Maybe we can view the DVD during one of our HREG meetings.

      glen grace <isleofgrace@...> wrote:
      Which bookstore? Thanks.

      Roxanne Boyer <chris.rox@...> wrote:
      Bashir,
      They must have run out of Free DVDs.  You have to purchase it through the bookstore.
      -Chris

    • Bashir Syed
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 7 5:20 PM
        I had requested too, but got no where. Apparently it was so good that perhaps sold out like hot cakes. I will ask some of my friends at University of California about getting some copies and let you know.

        Bashir A. Syed
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 7 5:24 PM
          Once again, the correct URL for University of California - Santa Barbara for this DVD is:

          Bashir A. Syed

          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 13 2:56 PM
            look at all the solar conferences...wish we could go to one in italy!