Peak Oil meeting - Sunday 2:30 pm

  • Nan Hildreth
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2006
      "Our favorite gadgets for energy saving and renewable energy"  will be the topic of  next meeting of Houston Peak Oil Progressives.   I'll bring my watt measuring device, Kill-A-Watt, and the spreadsheet I made of my home energy use.   I'm looking forward to testing Ian's shake flashlight against my crank flashlight.   Sue will bring her solar battery charger with meter and instructions from Ebay on how to build a solar water heater from an abandoned water heater.  Fun?

      What can you add to this show and tell?

      Do you have any agenda items?

      We will meet on Sunday, March 12, 2:30 pm at West Gray Cafe, 815 W. Gray, at Stanford Street, which is between Montrose Street & Downtown.   Not upstairs, but on the porch.

      Houston Peak Oil Progressives has an email forum at http://lists.riseup.net/www/info/houstonpeakoil and hosts website  www.houstonpeakoil.org

      Nan Hildreth   Nan.Hildreth@...
      Houston   713-842-6643

      Chaos theory says that change, creation occurs along the borderline between rigid order and random chaos. - Bill Ellis

      Nan Hildreth, Houston
      713-842-6643   NanHildreth@...
      713-443-3104 cell
      3939 Luca St.