Re: [hreg] what will it take to lower electric rates?

  • refuge@wt.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2006
      it's sad how greedy some people and companies get... you are right about the
      post office... last time I went there was a real long line of people with just
      1 person helping people and a bunch of signs saying "this window is closed"...
      thankfully the price of natural gas is going down and hopefully the price per
      KWH will follow suite soon... how much do you think swithing to a smaller
      electric company can really affect prices? I switched to Gexa the day
      deregualtion happened as I'm glad they have much lower overhead and no
      stadiums named after them like Reliant... besides Reliant had the absolute
      worst customer service I've ever experienced... I couldn't wait to switch as I
      never want another dime to go from my pocket to them...