RE: [hreg] Re: Solar economics

  • Steve Stelzer
    Message 1 of 19 , Oct 23, 2000
      IKEA has very reasonably priced compact fluorescents. Check them out.

      Message 2 of 19 , Oct 25, 2000
        Please discontinue using my old e-mail address

        dmeengr@...

        You may reach me at

        dmeengr@...

        David
      • Jim & Kathi Syzdek
        Message 3 of 19 , Oct 26, 2000
          Marjorie,
          Home Depot has the swirling type of ligjts for around $8 -$9. These
          lights use 15W for 60W equivalent light. They also have 20W size for 75W
          equivalent light. They fit in the same space as a regular incadescent light
          bulb in most applications. I have seen these same CFs at other stores also.
          Jim

          http://profiles.msn.com
        • Marjorie N Wood
          Message 4 of 19 , Oct 26, 2000