Solar Water collectors

  • intellone04
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2006
      I have located ten Sunworks Solector collectors. These are new in the
      box. I know very little about them. They were made in New Haven, Ct.
      The size is 3'x7'.
      The person that owns them wants $ 299.00 ea.
      Est. shipping to Houston about $50.00 ea.
      Anyone with more info about these collectors please contact me by
      email, leave a phone # and best time to call back. I am on the road
      but will call back. I do plan to use 3 or 4 myself. Anyone interested
      in the rest send your phone #
      Jim Carter