Re: [hreg] Part time - full time in the clean energy industry

  • Garth & Kim Travis
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2006

      If contacted off list, prior to posting, we do allow businesses to post some information on who they are and what they do, but we do not allow outright spam, which this message was.  This message has been deleted from the archives and the poster is now on moderated status.

      Please keep this list clear of spam, we all get enough of it on our computers.  If you have a business that is related to this list and want to post something you are not sure about, ask before you post.  I am known for being rather lenient.

      Bright Blessings,
      Kim

      At 09:27 PM 2/20/2006, you wrote:

      Dealer Opportunity: