Re: [hreg] FUEL EFFICENT AUTOS: Toyota Prius & Other Hybrid Cars

  • Garth & Kim Travis
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 19, 2006
      If you didn't take your 92 civic to red line at least once a month, it
      would have been dead with 50,000 miles on it. They gum up real bad if you
      pussy foot them. I had one, my last car. Kept it for 13 years, put over
      140,000 and never even changed the brake pads. My girl friend who now owns
      it has put at least 20,000 more miles on it with no major work. I couldn't
      figure out how to make my own fuel for it, so I bought a diesel.
      Bright Blessings,
      Kim