Re: [hreg] Re: Solar economics

  • Ida G Morello
    Message 1 of 19 , Oct 21, 2000
      Do not send me any further info.. Thanks, tmm..

      Message 2 of 19 , Oct 23, 2000
        Please remove me too from your email distribution. Thanks for all the good
        info and insight.

        Jim

        Message 3 of 19 , Oct 23, 2000
          Maybe one thing all of us in regional groups could do would be to buy a
          huge batch of CFs at wholesale and sell them at that price to
          neighborhoods and members. Friday I went into a nice hardware and they
          wanted $26 for a name brand compact fluorescent. I know we should be able
          to do better than that.
          Marge

        • Steve Stelzer
          Message 4 of 19 , Oct 23, 2000
            IKEA has very reasonably priced compact fluorescents. Check them out.

          • Dmeengr@aol.com
            Message 5 of 19 , Oct 25, 2000
              Please discontinue using my old e-mail address

              dmeengr@...

              You may reach me at

              dmeengr@...

              David
            • Jim & Kathi Syzdek
              Message 6 of 19 , Oct 26, 2000
                Marjorie,
                Home Depot has the swirling type of ligjts for around $8 -$9. These
                lights use 15W for 60W equivalent light. They also have 20W size for 75W
                equivalent light. They fit in the same space as a regular incadescent light
                bulb in most applications. I have seen these same CFs at other stores also.
                Jim

                http://profiles.msn.com
              • Marjorie N Wood
                Message 7 of 19 , Oct 26, 2000