[hreg] New Members - INTRO

  • jclemens
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 1999
      HREG Team,

      I have recently met two fellow Sierra Club members who would like to be a part of the Houston Renewable Energy Group.  I am hereby introducing the following two individuals:

      Sergio Sarmiento (with Veritas GeoServices at sergio-sarmiento@...)
      Baldeo Singh (with Unocal 76 at baldeo.singh@...)

      Both have an intense interest in the area of renewable energy and sustainability.  Their experience in the energy business, coupled with their genuine interest in renewables, make them quite welcomed at the HREG.  Secretary/Egroups Moderator, please sign these individuals up for the egroups (e-mail) distributions.  Thank you.

      Jonathan A. Clemens