Lindsay LaLonde

  • Justice Jones
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 9, 2006

      Lindsay,

      Consider me you Texas Forest Service Point of Contact, and send info to the address below.

      Justice Jones

      Urban Wildland Interface Coordinator

      Texas Forest Service

      1328 FM 1488

      Conroe TX 77386

      jjjones@...

      Office (936) 273-2261

      Fax    (936) 273-2282

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 13, 2006
        Mike, Yes, please participate on behalf of HREG. thanks