Re: [hreg] CEC Delegate Position Available

  • Ida G Morello
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 21, 2000
      Please take me off any list that may exist with this address.. To much to consume. Thanks, tmm

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 24, 2000
          Jonathan,
          If you have still the position available, I would like to help as a
          delegate.
          But I'm not aware of the responsibilities involved. Do you have
          information?
          Please advise,
          Thanks,
          Feliciano Olivero