Re: [hreg] Grid-tie & CenterPoint contact info

  • Roxanne Boyer
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2006
      Thanks, Glen
      I started the search, but never had time to find the right person to talk with - this helps a ton.
      -Chris

      glen grace <isleofgrace@...> wrote:
      The person I spoke with at CenterPoint in regards to a grid-tied system was a Mr. Manuel Gonzales in the Electric Distribution Engineering Division. I believe he can be reached at 713-207-6535. He will fax or email you information and related forms.