Grid-tie & CenterPoint contact info

  • glen grace
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2006
      The person I spoke with at CenterPoint in regards to a grid-tied system was a Mr. Manuel Gonzales in the Electric Distribution Engineering Division. I believe he can be reached at 713-207-6535. He will fax or email you information and related forms.
    • Roxanne Boyer
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2006
        Thanks, Glen
        I started the search, but never had time to find the right person to talk with - this helps a ton.
        -Chris