Grid-Tie and CenterPoint contact

  • glen grace
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2006
      The person I spoke with at CenterPoint in regards with a grid-tied system was a Mr. Manuel Gonzales in the Electric Distribution Engineering Division. He will fax or email you information and related forms. He was very polite and tried to help. It only took about 2 hours and several , no, many phone calls to find out that he was the one to speak with. Most of the employees just don't know what you are asking about when you say solar or grid-tie.

      Grace Family
    • Paul Archer
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2006
        Can you pass along his contact info?

        Thanks,

        Paul Archer

        2:33pm, glen grace wrote:

        > The person I spoke with at CenterPoint in regards with a grid-tied system was a Mr. Manuel Gonzales in the Electric Distribution Engineering Division. He will fax or email you information and related forms. He was very polite and tried to help. It only took about 2 hours and several , no, many phone calls to find out that he was the one to speak with. Most of the employees just don't know what you are asking about when you say solar or grid-tie.
        >
        > Grace Family

        Actual listing in the TV section of the Marin (CA) Independent-Journal:
        Movie "The Wizard of Oz": Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl
        kills the first woman she meets, then teams up with three complete strangers
        to kill again.