Re: [hreg] Meeting Sunday!

  • Bashir Syed
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 2, 2006
      John:
      Hi! I was in Pakistan for a month, and watched similar program on CNN-TV one day in early January, where they showed DURST (Spellings?) Building in Manhattan, NY whose facade was covered by Solar Panels, which had begun to save the building residents almost 75% of their regular utility bills, and they were showing other places too having Grid-Tied PV Systems , with savings ranging from  30% to 75%.
      While I was away negotiating similar projects (PV, Wind. and Microhydro) overseas, I received a DVD narrated by John Cleese of BBC Comedy Series fame, and two prominent Nobel Lauraeates titled "The Power of The Sun," an excellent source to propagate the Solar Gospel, because that is the only viable future for Sustainable Living on this planet, and to overcome the price gouging by the OIL/GAS industry all over the world.
      People in poor or developing countries have no choice but to go PV-Way, even for poverty alleviation!

      Bashir A. Syed
      Vice President, R&D
      EnerTech Enterprises, Inc.
      1120 NASA Parkway, Site 220W