Meeting - Climate Protection 1/22, Sunday 2pm

  • Nan Hildreth
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2006
      You are invited to join us to plan how to plan group efforts for
      climate protection in Houston.

      RSVP
      When: Sunday, January 22, 2pm - 4pm
      Where: First Unitarian Universalist Church, room 207, 5200 Fannin, at
      the northwest corner of Southmore and Fannin, in the Museum District,
      Central Houston.
      Who: Social Ministries of First Unitarian Universalist Church

      Ideas we will discuss and why now is a good time for this action is online at
      http://www.greenhoustonconnection.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=5&sid=f5a577943cd20494f7705380ae917f81
      Please use that forum for online discussion about Houston Climate Protection

      Before the meeting, at 1:00, we will view a movie, Hot Planet-Cold
      Comfort, by Scientific American Frontiers, explaining how global
      warming is slowing ocean currents that take hot water from the
      tropics to the poles and how it may halt. http://www.pbs.org/saf/1505/

      Nan Hildreth, Houston
      713-842-6643 NanHildreth@...
      713-443-3104 cell