Re: Exciting News for HREG

  • sea2fresh
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 15, 2006
      I use the "digest" option to monitor HREG messages.

      The "digest" items don't include attachments- neither do the summary
      entries on the web site.

      Unless I'm missing something here, it would appear that the only way I
      can see the flyer is if it's posted to the "Files" or
      "Calendar"sections of the web site...

      --- In hreg@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Ewert" <mewert@h...> wrote:

      > I am very happy to report that we have confirmed an excellent speaker
      > for our January 29th HREG meeting! His outstanding credentials and all
      > the meeting details are found on the attached flyer. Feel free to print
      > and post it. Please let me know at mewert@h... if you cannot
      > read this MS Word file. I look forward to seeing all of you at the
      > meeting.

    • Michael Ewert
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 16, 2006
        I have posted the 1/29/06 meeting announcement under 'Files' on our
        YahooGroup and listed the meeting on the Calendar. These are features
        of the YahooGroup we have not used much before. Perhaps we should make
        use of them more. Thanks for the tip.

        I use the "digest" option to monitor HREG messages.

        The "digest" items don't include attachments- neither do the summary
        entries on the web site.

        Unless I'm missing something here, it would appear that the only way I
        can see the flyer is if it's posted to the "Files" or
        "Calendar"sections of the web site...

        --- In hreg@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Ewert" <mewert@h...> wrote:

        > I am very happy to report that we have confirmed an excellent speaker
        > for our January 29th HREG meeting! His outstanding credentials and
        all
        > the meeting details are found on the attached flyer. Feel free to
        print
        > and post it. Please let me know at mewert@h... if you cannot
        > read this MS Word file. I look forward to seeing all of you at the
        > meeting.

        Yahoo! Groups Links