Green Homes 101 Seminar.....Mold....Jan 24th

  • LaVerne Williams AIA LEED AP
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2006
      SwiftPageEmail

      Dear hreg@yahoogroups,

      I'll be here.  Hope to see you here too.

      GREEN HOMES 101 workshop......MOLD

      In keeping with my ongoing personal and professional mission for educating consumers about Green Homes, Green Buildings, and Green Communities as beneficial habitats, and their vital importance to our health and well being, here is a free workshop.

      Mold...Moldy Homes...and health
      e have heard a lot about mold.

      We know it
      's not healthy if mold is growing in our homes So how do you know if we have it?  How do we prevent it?  How do we get rid of it?   Are all molds bad?  Come learn about this and a lot more about mold in Houston homes at CULTIVATE GREEN's next seminar for homeowners, dwellers, and residential related building professionals Visible and hidden mold growing in our homes is something we need to prevent.  Learn why and how.

      Paula Vance, a Houston mold expert, Sue McDonald, and American MoldGuard are our Speakers. (click here)

      This workshop, Tuesday evening, January 24th,  6-9 PM, is being sponsored by Cultivate Green, an non-profit organization being formed by volunteers and incubated by HARC (the Houston Advanced Research Center ) to educate Houston area residents (and the home building industry) about how to have healthier homes that also use a lot less energy and how to save money in the process.  It is being held at the Univ. of Houston College of Architecture, Room 150.

      If you will be attending, please notify Terri Kurtin (TKurtin@...) or call 281.363.7926, so that we will be able to save you a seat.

      We would greatly appreciate it if you could pass this email (along with any attachments) on to others that may be interested.

      (Please note that in keeping with my promise to you that I would not share your email address with others, I am personally having this notice sent to you)

      Sincerely,

      LaVerne A. Williams, AIA, LEED AP
      architect & building ecologist
      ENVIRONMENT ASSOCIATES ARCHITECTS & CONSULTANTS
      5828 Langfield Rd
      Houston TX 77092-1429
      713.528.0000
      www.environmentassoc.com
      30+ Years of Leadership in Healthy, High Performance Homes / Green Architecture
      Design Counseling / Consulting / Design / Plans & Specifications / Construction Administration Services
      Recognized by the Citizens League for Environmental Action Now as a "Houston Hero" for the Environment, locally & nationally
      Recipient of the Hershey Conservation Award from the Houston Audubon Society, and other honors

      Sent to: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      If you prefer not to receive
      future e-mails of this type,
      Leave this List.
      Sent By:
      Environment Associates, Architects & Consultants
      5828 Langfield Rd.
      Houston TX 77092
      U.S.A.
      To view as a web page.