From Exxon Mobil projection

  • Michael Ewert
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2005

      I laughed, I cried.  These excerpts from a story about Exxon Mobil energy projections caught my eye.

      “The planet's remaining crude-oil resource base — approximately 2.2 trillion barrels, excluding non-conventional oil — can support that growth, Spellings said. The Middle East and Russia hold most of remaining reserves, he said.

      Technology and efficiency improvements, expected to dampen demand, are already factored in the Exxon Mobil outlook, Spellings said.”

      http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/business/3522047.html

      Let’s see if we can dampen their demand a little more in 2006!