Fw: DAILY GRIST, October 18, 2000

  • Jonathan Clemens
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2000
      HREG,

      I usually do not forward the Daily Grist to this list, but the relevancy to
      energy was too great to pass up. There are several short news stories, one
      about a coal power plant waste slurry slipping into rivers and causing havoc
      to drinking water supplies. There are other energy-related items. Read on
      below.

      Today was Total Health Day at NASA's Johnson Space Center and I am glad that
      HREG had an opportunity to participate (thanks to Mike Ewert's help). We
      saw a crowd very enthusiastic about renewable energy. In fact, 50 people
      signed up to join our e-mail list! Look for these folks soon, for I will be
      adding them shortly. We welcome them whole-heartedly.

      Jonathan