Re: [hreg] Indoor air problems

  • Lunce
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 14, 2005
      Dear JP:

      Pardon the delay in response. There are engineers who provide IAQ
      (indoor air quality) professional services. If you google "IAQ" you
      will find a list of sites to read up regarding indoor air quality. And
      once in a while one can find gold in all the mass of information. One
      place to obtain indoor air quality test kits is
      http://www.professionalequipment.com/xq/ASP/Indoor-Air-Quality-Test/id.6/subID.330/qx/default.htm.
      I have not personally used any of the products listed, so not sure how
      accurate these are or what the learning curve is for the layperson to
      use these kits (but then I am always of the opinion that you can learn
      anything you set your mind to) They have an 800 number and might be
      worth a call.

      Cheers,
      Lunce