DIY radiant heating/solar collector instructions?

  • Todd
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2005
      I've read a lot of instructions on fabricating a solar collector out
      of 2x6, a sliding glass door panel and black plastic. I want to tie
      this in to a radiant heating system, but can't afford to buy a 'store
      bought' kit. In my business, I work with heat exchangers pumps, hoses
      and most of the components of a radiant heating. Any suggestions on
      some 'how to' guides?

      I'm looking for info on both radiant heating system and solar
      collector equipment.

      Todd