RE: [hreg] Booth @ NASA

  • Dan from Texas
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 16, 2000
      I thought this event was on a Wednesday. Please confirm if it is Saturday
      or Wednesday. Thanks
      Dan Stuettgen

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 16, 2000
        Mike,

        Oops. The booth is Wednesday, isn't it? Well, I usually work from 7 - 5 monday through Friday, but I could take some time out of my work day to man the booth. 10 - 12 would work well for me. Let me know if you need me.

        Becky Merritt