FW: Environmental Directory Listing

  • Michael Ewert
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2005
      Environmental Directory Listing

      Since we have been discussing directories I thought you would be interested in this.  HREG is planning to participate with a listing and an infomercial.

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2005
        Environmental Directory Listing
        good oh!  Paul's directories are truly awesome.
        Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 7:25 AM
        Subject: [hreg] FW: Environmental Directory Listing

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 7, 2005
          Environmental Directory Listing
          Michael:
          How can we get our company name put in this directory? I will apprciate your assistance.
          BTW I need your phone number, just in case to talk. I plan to spend another month in Pakistan, leaving day after Christmas.

          Bashir
          good oh!  Paul's directories are truly awesome.
          Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 7:25 AM