Re: [hreg] Booth @ NASA

  • Becky Merritt
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 16, 2000
      Mike,

      I would like to help man the booth at NASA on Saturday if I can. I am working in the morning, but I _think_ I'll be finished in the afternoon. Put me down as a definite maybe for 2 -4 in the afternoon. I wish I could be more definite, but I have student auditions on Saturday, and we never know how long they will last, and my mother-in-law is in the hospital right now, so I'll be there if I can, I just can't make promises at this point. I do want to be more involved in HREG.

      Becky Merritt
    • Dan from Texas
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 16, 2000
        I thought this event was on a Wednesday. Please confirm if it is Saturday
        or Wednesday. Thanks
        Dan Stuettgen

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 16, 2000
          Mike,

          Oops. The booth is Wednesday, isn't it? Well, I usually work from 7 - 5 monday through Friday, but I could take some time out of my work day to man the booth. 10 - 12 would work well for me. Let me know if you need me.

          Becky Merritt