Re: [hreg] Green business directory

  • John Miggins
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2005
      We just finished up our Green Directory here in Tulsa Oklahoma and it was a
      lot of work but very rewarding.
      Sustainable Tulsa did it and plan an annual one.
      It will be online in January and it is 130 pages!
      www.sustainabletulsa.org

      The graphic department of the University of Tulsa is doing the work for us
      collaborating and organizing it as a project. We sold ad space and are
      charging $1.00 for it, will see how it goes. I have had a green directory
      from I believe the CEC at one time in the past in Houston, they had a list
      of environmental organizations that is similiar.

      There was also a for profit group going around and doing them I recall.
      someone or some group needs to take ownership of it and groups such a HREG
      or some other non profit are likely candidates.

      I would support it.

      John Miggins
      Harvest Solar & Wind Power
      "renewable solutions to everyday needs"