Can still help with tour - from your computer

  • Michael Ewert
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2005

      If you weren’t able to volunteer for the HREG Renewable Energy Tour on Oct. 30th, but would still like to help out the group, there is still work to be done, and we would be grateful for your help.  It would involve mainly typing e-mail addresses into a Word file from the paper lists so we can invite them to join our eGroup.  Please let me know if you will help.

      Thanks,

      Mike

      mewert@...