RE: [hreg] Responsible Building Practices

  • Andrew McCalla
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 22, 2005

      Kayron,

      If you can’t site the house in the shade……plant a shade tree……or several, as soon as possible.  Your concerns in Dime Box will be cooling for certain.

      Check out these fact sheets if you haven’t seen them:

      http://www.infinitepower.org/pdf/FactSheet-17.pdf

      http://www.infinitepower.org/pdf/FactSheet-19.pdf

      Andrew H. McCalla

      Meridian Energy Systems