Building Practices

  • mcfarlandaia@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2005
      Kayron,

      My advice, for what it's worth, is to hire an architect, no matter how big or small the project is. The experienced professional can turn all the considerations into the right house for you. Good advice on what particular products to use will only go so far, then the builder takes control. Only someone who designs the building for the climate, program, area and budget can give you a house that will truly perform the way you want it to.

      Shawn McFarland