Roundup talks on CD now for sale

  • Texas Solar Energy Society
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2005
      Missed The Roundup this year? Or just missed some of the talks? We
      have the solution! A CD compilation of 29 selected talks is now
      available for purchase. You can hear what the experts had to say in
      the areas of green building, renewable energy and organic growing.
      (Requires MP3 player, such as Real Player, Quicktime, or iTunes.)

      Hear a sample from keynote speaker Jeff Young, Washington
      correspondent for National Public Radio's Living On Earth at
      <
      http://theroundup.org/CD2005.html>

      The audio CD sells for $15, plus $2.50 shipping and handling. Buy it
      online by credit card at <
      http://theroundup.org/CD2005.html> or send
      a check to:

      TXSES
      PO Box 1447
      Austin, TX 78767-1447

      CD is for sale only through Dec. 15, 2005

      Happy Holidays!!

      Kathryn Houser, Executive Director
      Texas Solar Energy Society
      PO Box 1447