Economics of RE Part 1

  • Jonathan Clemens
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2000
      HREG,

      FYI, attached are charts (Part 1 of 2) about the Economics of Renewable Energy presented at Roundup.

      I narrated some points not in the charts.  My basic point about the economics is simply:

      If one has identified the suitability of the renewable energy technology, implemented efficiency and conservation measures, and sized the system appropriately, the system is economical and will "pay back".

      I do wish I had talked more about the implications for jobs and the economy at large.  Next time.

      Jonathan