FW: Orchid House

  • LaVerne Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2005

      Greeting to everyone in HREG that participated in the Tour:

      Here’s a message from the owner of the Orchid House.  I too want to personally thank everyone for everything they did concerning the tour, especially Mike & Lunce.  I sure there were others working behind the scenes…as well as those at the other projects on the tour to make it such a success.

      Throughout the day we usually had three to four tour groups going simultaneously.  David, Susan’s husband, even though he was having trouble with his voice, just started pitching in and taking on tours because Susan & I & Shawn couldn’t handle it all by ourselves.  (Maybe he saw how much fun we were having!J)  We were grateful for his help.

      Concerning her remark that there was no trash to clean up and that her Powder Room was not a wreck (in fact, I found it almost spotless when I was the last to leave); I think this is a testament to the conscientiousness of the people associated with HREG and alternative energy.  At least, that has been my experience.  Thank you all.

      Salute,

      LaVerne