Re: Roundup

  • jclem412@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2000
      at Wayne Kamin's xeriscaping philosophy course, and I mean a year full of
      Houston winding-ups. I've been experiencing a renewed view on life and am
      MUCHO happier for it! And also I believe Mr. Harris' idea of biomass
      factories on U.S. farms can be the next Saudi Arabia (energy a-go-go).

      For all of you who said, "Oh you're from Houston, I'm sorry", take that! I'm
      still happy!!!! THANK YOU ROUNDUP ! It's a choice. It's a lifestyle. No,
      it's a plane!

      From the 3rd dimension between the gap, Diane Clemens