HREG 2005 Solar Tour - Sunday Oct 30th

  • Roxanne Boyer
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 17, 2005
      We were at the Gardner/McPhail residence this past Sunday making plans for the tour.  They have an awesome renewable energy/ sustainable living set up that is such an inspiration.  Everyone needs to come out to the Gardners for the HREG social event of the year (after touring other sites along the way) and check this out. It is open to everyone, so bring your family and friends. Sunday, October 30th.  The tour is from 1pm to 5pm and the social is from 4pm to 7 pm.  See you there!

      For more details, go to www.txes.org/hreg

    • Clifford Cheadle
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 18, 2005
        What is the link supposed to do for me?

        I get a main page and no help.

        Sorry if I am dense.

        Roxanne Boyer <chris.rox@...> wrote:
        We were at the Gardner/McPhail residence this past Sunday making plans for the tour.  They have an awesome renewable energy/ sustainable living set up that is such an inspiration.  Everyone needs to come out to the Gardners for the HREG social event of the year (after touring other sites along the way) and check this out. It is open to everyone, so bring your family and friends. Sunday, October 30th.  The tour is from 1pm to 5pm and the social is from 4pm to 7 pm.  See you there!

        For more details, go to www.txes.org/hreg

      • Prasad Enjeti
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 18, 2005
          The correct link is:
          http://www.txses.org/hreg/tour.php

          --- Clifford Cheadle <cliffordcheadle@...>
          wrote:

          > What is the link supposed to do for me?
          >
          > I get a main page and no help.
          >
          > Sorry if I am dense.
          >
          > Roxanne Boyer <chris.rox@...> wrote:
          > We were at the Gardner/McPhail residence this past
          > Sunday making plans for the tour. They have an
          > awesome renewable energy/ sustainable living set up
          > that is such an inspiration. Everyone needs to come
          > out to the Gardners for the HREG social event of the
          > year (after touring other sites along the way) and
          > check this out. It is open to everyone, so bring
          > your family and friends. Sunday, October 30th. The
          > tour is from 1pm to 5pm and the social is from 4pm
          > to 7 pm. See you there!
          >
          > For more details, go to www.txes.org/hreg

          > Houston texas attorney Houston texas bankruptcy
          > lawyer Houston texas web site design Houston texas
          > mover Houston texas swimming pool builder Houston
          > texas apartment

          > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
          >

          > ---------------------------------

          Dr. Prasad Enjeti Power Electronics & Power Quality Laboratory
          Professor, Fellow of IEEE Department of Electrical Engineering
          Texas A&M University
          College Station, TX - 77843-3128
          Tel: 979-845-7466
          Fax: 979-845-6259
          Email: enjeti@... ; http://enjeti.tamu.edu

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Lunce
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 18, 2005
            http://www.txses.org/hreg/tour.php

            But feel free to browse around the site - after all, it is an adventure
            to be renewable :) :)