Re: [hreg] Re: Help needed for Houston Renewable Energy Tour October 30th

  • Lunce
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 4, 2005
      Thank you John! I'll email you off the list.

      JOHN GARDNER wrote:

      > Lunce,
      > I will contact some of the TV Stations but I cannot do them all. Do yu
      > want to assign me 3-4 stations so we are not duplicating efforts.
      > Thanks,
      > John Gardner
      >
      > */Lunce <Lunce@...>/* wrote:
      >
      > Dear All:
      >
      > To those who have already stepped up to help with the tour - THANK
      > YOU!
      > THANK YOU!!!
      >
      > For the next three weeks, our focus is to get the word out. We need
      > people to contact the media, associations, universities and other
      > outlets, so they can help us get the word out. You can do this from
      > your current location via email, fax, and/or phone. We have form
      > letters and materials to help you out.
      >
      > If you are able to just send one email, or make one call - that
      > would be
      > great!!
      >
      > If you are able to do more that is even better!! We are all busy
      > and we
      > need the whole group's effort to make this a big success.
      >
      > HREG is a chapter of the Texas Solar Energy Society and a 501 (c)
      > 3 non-
      > profit organization.
      >
      > Contact us, so we are able to make sure there are no overlaps in our
      > marketing effort.
      >
      > THANK YOU!
      >
      > Mike, Chris and Lunce

    • Bashir Syed
      Message 2 of 7 , May 2 10:39 AM
        Dear Joyce:
        It was nice to see you again las Sunday. I had mentyioned to you to get a copy of your curriculum for teaching Renewable Energy Courses. I will be highly obliged if you can send me a copy of this course contents or material specified in you TSU Catalog of courses. I don't need anything beyond this material.

        Bashir A. Syed