Re: [hreg] Re: Help needed for Houston Renewable Energy Tour October 30th

  • JOHN GARDNER
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 4, 2005
      Lunce,
      I will contact some of the TV Stations but I cannot do them all. Do yu want to assign me 3-4 stations so we are not duplicating efforts.
      Thanks,
      John Gardner

      Lunce <Lunce@...> wrote:
      Dear All:

      To those who have already stepped up to help with the tour - THANK YOU!
      THANK YOU!!!

      For the next three weeks, our focus is to get the word out. We need
      people to contact the media, associations, universities and other
      outlets, so they can help us get the word out. You can do this from
      your current location via email, fax, and/or phone. We have form
      letters and materials to help you out.

      If you are able to just send one email, or make one call - that would be
      great!!

      If you are able to do more that is even better!! We are all busy and we
      need the whole group's effort to make this a big success.

      HREG is a chapter of the Texas Solar Energy Society and a 501 (c) 3 non-
      profit organization.

      Contact us, so we are able to make sure there are no overlaps in our
      marketing effort.

      THANK YOU!

      Mike, Chris and Lunce

      DonorsChoose.org helps at-risk students succeed. Fund a student project today!
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/O4u7KD/FpQLAA/E2hLAA/xbTolB/TM

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Lunce
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 4, 2005
        Thank you John! I'll email you off the list.

        JOHN GARDNER wrote:

        > Lunce,
        > I will contact some of the TV Stations but I cannot do them all. Do yu
        > want to assign me 3-4 stations so we are not duplicating efforts.
        > Thanks,
        > John Gardner
        >
        > */Lunce <Lunce@...>/* wrote:
        >
        > Dear All:
        >
        > To those who have already stepped up to help with the tour - THANK
        > YOU!
        > THANK YOU!!!
        >
        > For the next three weeks, our focus is to get the word out. We need
        > people to contact the media, associations, universities and other
        > outlets, so they can help us get the word out. You can do this from
        > your current location via email, fax, and/or phone. We have form
        > letters and materials to help you out.
        >
        > If you are able to just send one email, or make one call - that
        > would be
        > great!!
        >
        > If you are able to do more that is even better!! We are all busy
        > and we
        > need the whole group's effort to make this a big success.
        >
        > HREG is a chapter of the Texas Solar Energy Society and a 501 (c)
        > 3 non-
        > profit organization.
        >
        > Contact us, so we are able to make sure there are no overlaps in our
        > marketing effort.
        >
        > THANK YOU!
        >
        > Mike, Chris and Lunce

      • Bashir Syed
        Message 3 of 7 , May 2 10:39 AM
          Dear Joyce:
          It was nice to see you again las Sunday. I had mentyioned to you to get a copy of your curriculum for teaching Renewable Energy Courses. I will be highly obliged if you can send me a copy of this course contents or material specified in you TSU Catalog of courses. I don't need anything beyond this material.

          Bashir A. Syed