Re: Help needed for Houston Renewable Energy Tour October 30th

  • tfcantorna
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 4, 2005
      I'll be glad to help. I can work either SpawGlass or Carrier,
      beginning in the morning with pre-tour prep and go through first-
      shift tour guiding.
      I'm pretty new to solar, but I'm familiar w/ principles of Renewable
      Energy. I work for GE in the Renewable Energy Leadership Program,
      and my focus has been utility-scale wind.
      Best way to get in touch w/ me regarding volunteering and schedule is
      at work. terrence.cantorna@....
      Thanks.
      Terry

    • Lunce
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 4, 2005
        Dear All:

        To those who have already stepped up to help with the tour - THANK YOU!
        THANK YOU!!!

        For the next three weeks, our focus is to get the word out. We need
        people to contact the media, associations, universities and other
        outlets, so they can help us get the word out. You can do this from
        your current location via email, fax, and/or phone. We have form
        letters and materials to help you out.

        If you are able to just send one email, or make one call - that would be
        great!!

        If you are able to do more that is even better!! We are all busy and we
        need the whole group's effort to make this a big success.

        HREG is a chapter of the Texas Solar Energy Society and a 501 (c) 3 non-
        profit organization.

        Contact us, so we are able to make sure there are no overlaps in our
        marketing effort.

        THANK YOU!

        Mike, Chris and Lunce
      • JOHN GARDNER
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 4, 2005
          Lunce,
          I will contact some of the TV Stations but I cannot do them all. Do yu want to assign me 3-4 stations so we are not duplicating efforts.
          Thanks,
          John Gardner

          Lunce <Lunce@...> wrote:
[...]

          DonorsChoose.org helps at-risk students succeed. Fund a student project today!
          http://us.click.yahoo.com/O4u7KD/FpQLAA/E2hLAA/xbTolB/TM

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Lunce
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 4, 2005
            Thank you John! I'll email you off the list.

            JOHN GARDNER wrote:

            > Lunce,
            > I will contact some of the TV Stations but I cannot do them all. Do yu
            > want to assign me 3-4 stations so we are not duplicating efforts.
            > Thanks,
            > John Gardner
            >
            > */Lunce <Lunce@...>/* wrote:
            >
            > Dear All:
            >
            > To those who have already stepped up to help with the tour - THANK
            > YOU!
            > THANK YOU!!!
            >
            > For the next three weeks, our focus is to get the word out. We need
            > people to contact the media, associations, universities and other
            > outlets, so they can help us get the word out. You can do this from
            > your current location via email, fax, and/or phone. We have form
            > letters and materials to help you out.
            >
            > If you are able to just send one email, or make one call - that
            > would be
            > great!!
            >
            > If you are able to do more that is even better!! We are all busy
            > and we
            > need the whole group's effort to make this a big success.
            >
            > HREG is a chapter of the Texas Solar Energy Society and a 501 (c)
            > 3 non-
            > profit organization.
            >
            > Contact us, so we are able to make sure there are no overlaps in our
            > marketing effort.
            >
            > THANK YOU!
            >
            > Mike, Chris and Lunce

          • Bashir Syed
            Message 5 of 7 , May 2, 2006
              Dear Joyce:
              It was nice to see you again las Sunday. I had mentyioned to you to get a copy of your curriculum for teaching Renewable Energy Courses. I will be highly obliged if you can send me a copy of this course contents or material specified in you TSU Catalog of courses. I don't need anything beyond this material.

              Bashir A. Syed
              Mike, I will sign up for the Carrier house since the TSU students did assist with the installation.  I can start at 12 Noon and stay as long as necessary.

              Joyce H. Lattimore

              TEXAS SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY