Houston Renewable Energy Tour October 30th

  • Michael Ewert
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2005

      It’s October and time to mark your calendars for HREG’s second annual Houston Renewable Energy Tour on October 30th.  Our tour is part of the American Solar Energy Society’s National Solar Tour, which kicked off this weekend.  www.ases.org/tour

      We are hoping that a big percentage of HREG’s 348 members will attend and that you will spread the word to your friends, coworkers and neighbors.  Attached is a poster that you can print and/or forward.

      If you have trouble with the MS Word attachment for any reason, you can just refer to our website, which has just been updated with final details.

      http://www.txses.org/hreg/tour.php

      Chris Boyer just sent an e-mail about our solar fair and picnic at John Gardner’s house that same day, which will run until 7pm.  Carpools will also be organized so we can ride together to several locations and to the picnic.  More details on both of these things will come on the HREG eGroup.

      We are looking forward to seeing you all and having a great time on the 30th!