Re: [hreg] Re: backup solar system

  • Bashir Syed
    Message 1 of 30 , Oct 2, 2005
      During my visit to Paris (june 7-1, 2004)  to attend 19th European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference and Exhibition, there were two companies which represented Wind Energy:
      1. Southwest Windpower: www.windenergy.com and info@...
      2. Grundfos SQFlex. www.grundfos.com
      This company sells separate PV and Wind systems, but also a Hybrid PV/Wind system as well.
      I hope this information will be help.

      Bashir A. Syedm
      Member: ASES, APS, IEEE, UCS, New York Academy of Sciences, & Senior Member: ISES
      Vice President, R&D
      EnerTech Enterprises, Inc.
      1120 NASA Parkway, Suite 220W
      Houston, TX 77058
      Bus. 281-333-9889/Fax: 281-461-1150
      Direct: 281-286-3726/Cell: 713-560-6668
      E-mail: bsyed@...
      Message 2 of 30 , Aug 16, 2006

        Is anyone familiar with Egan & Hinson, an A/C company in Houston who claims to have Geothermal heat pump installation experience?

        LaVerne A. William s, AIA, LEED® AP
        Environment Associates, Architects & Consultants
        laverne@...
        713.528.0000

      • deviant
        Message 3 of 30 , Aug 16, 2006
          Definitely. They installed the geothermal system on our house on
          Valerie in Bellaire. You can ask Kathleen more about them.