RE: [hreg] Re: backup solar system

  • Michael Ewert
    Message 1 of 30 , Oct 2, 2005
      I came across these 3 packaged PV home systems:
      http://www.sundog.org/proddetail.asp?id=272
      http://www.harvest-energy.com/smallCabinSolar.html
      http://www.sbtdesigns.com/products/solar03.htm

      Has anyone seen a comparable home wind system? We could compare.

      Message 2 of 30 , Oct 2, 2005
        During my visit to Paris (june 7-1, 2004)  to attend 19th European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference and Exhibition, there were two companies which represented Wind Energy:
        1. Southwest Windpower: www.windenergy.com and info@...
        2. Grundfos SQFlex. www.grundfos.com
        This company sells separate PV and Wind systems, but also a Hybrid PV/Wind system as well.
        I hope this information will be help.

        Bashir A. Syedm
        Member: ASES, APS, IEEE, UCS, New York Academy of Sciences, & Senior Member: ISES
        Vice President, R&D
        EnerTech Enterprises, Inc.
        1120 NASA Parkway, Suite 220W
        Houston, TX 77058
        Bus. 281-333-9889/Fax: 281-461-1150
        Direct: 281-286-3726/Cell: 713-560-6668
        E-mail: bsyed@...

        Message 3 of 30 , Aug 16, 2006

          Is anyone familiar with Egan & Hinson, an A/C company in Houston who claims to have Geothermal heat pump installation experience?

          LaVerne A. William s, AIA, LEED® AP
          Environment Associates, Architects & Consultants
          laverne@...
          713.528.0000

        • deviant
          Message 4 of 30 , Aug 16, 2006
            Definitely. They installed the geothermal system on our house on
            Valerie in Bellaire. You can ask Kathleen more about them.