Gas crisis due to exodus

  • John Miggins
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2005
      The exodus from south texas has highlighted our tenuous dependency on gas.
      This coupled with the higher proportion of SUV's on the road is thought
      provoking.

      I wonder what the effect of all these vehicles and their exhaust and heat
      will do the the ozone layer, the environment and to the pocketbooks of those
      involved.

      Hurricanes thrive on heat, at least over the water, putting this much heat
      in the air cannot help.

      good time to think about alternative vehicles, mass transit and other ways
      to minimize commuting.

      We will all be feeling the effects of this hurricane and the economic
      ripples for many months to come.

      God Speed and be safe.

      John Miggins
      Harvest Solar & Wind Power