Re: [hreg] Next General Meeting 9/24 at 2 pm TSU

  • Marjorie N Wood
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 18, 2000
      You do such a great job, Jonathan and Diane. Thanks. Carry on!
      Marge
    • EXT-Mendell, Christopher N
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 18, 2000
        Hi
        How big are the Round-up posters? If they're not too big, I could put a few
        up at Sonny Carter & Tower II
        Chris Mendell
        281-244-4754

      • Marjorie N Wood
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 18, 2000
          They're about 12x18 inches. Marge

          On Mon, 18 Sep 2000 17:09:15 -0500 "EXT-Mendell, Christopher N"
          <Christopher.Mendell@...> writes:

          > Hi
          > How big are the Round-up posters? If they're not too big, I could
          > put a few
          > up at Sonny Carter & Tower II
          > Chris Mendell
          > 281-244-4754