events this week

  • Nan Hildreth
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 13, 2005
      Weds night,   End of Suburbia & Simmons - Gasoline should go up and up due to global peak oil, changing the global economy, transportation/land use, etc.  Wednesday, 9/14, 7pm Museum of Fine Arts  www.realfilms.org Park in parking garage or ride transit; please do not use the valet parking.

      Saturday morning.  Envision Houston Region - How should Houston develop?  Infill or more sprawl?, Saturday morning 9/17, 8:30 to 12:30 LOCATION CHANGED to UH Hilton  www.envisionhoustonregion.org/events.htm

      Saturday 9/17 to Saturday 9/24 - Peace Week www.decadeofnonviolencehouston.org/PeaceWeek.htm

      Peace Stories in the Woodlands, Monday 9/19, 7pm PK McCary spins a story which embraces the Spirit inside us, Peace, Love and Responsibility.  at Northwoods UU www.northwoodsuu.org RSVP to Joy George jgeo61@...

      Nan Hildreth, Houston
      713-842-6643   NanHildreth@...
      713-443-3104 cell
      3939 Luca St.
      Houston, Tx 77021

    • SBT Designs
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 13, 2005
        I will be one of the speakers at the Wednesday, September 13th, Greater Houston Area Chapter of the US Green Building Council (USGBC).  This event starts at 6:00PM, McCoy Specialty Products Showroom, 6869 Katy Road, Houston, Texas.  My topic is Net-metered Photovoltaic Power.

        Come by and lets chat about renewable energy and green building.

        Steven Shepard
        SBT Designs
        25581 IH-10 West
        San Antonio, Texas 78257