Re: [hreg] Alternative vehicle fuel?

  • John Miggins
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 3, 2005

      Here is a good summary of the vehicles available, also go to the national link to see convesion kits.

      Several mfg. make dual fuel vehicles, for gas/ethanol or mix that might be helpful.  Brazil has converted most of their cars to ethanol or at least dual fuel.

      There are incentives for conversion kits available. it you like send the clean cities program an email.  I have copied our local clean cities coordinator, Rachel Kelley, perhaps she can advise you.

      keep striving.

      John Miggins
      Harvest Solar & Wind Power
      "renewable solutions to everyday needs"