Re: [hreg] New TxSES Newsletter ARRIVED

  • achman@houston.rr.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2000
      We could spread those around campus too...

      Leonard Bachman
      University of Houston
      College of Architecture 4431
      Houston, Texas 77204-4431
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2000
        Hi Jonathan,  Pls send a dozen Reflectors to  Solarcraft, Inc,  PO Box 950, Stafford, TX 77497-0950.  We get quite a few walk-ins that would find it helpful.  Regards,   kevin